Avraham Goldman, 69, was named on Sunday morning as the third Israeli victim killed in a suicide bombing attack in Istanbul on Saturday.
The daughter of the Ramat Hasharon resident flew to Turkey on Saturday to work to return her father’s body to Israel.
Earlier Sunday, Yonatan Suher, 40, from Tel Aviv was named on Sunday as the second Israeli victim killed in the deadly blast.
Suher had been on vacation with his wife, Inbal, in the Turkish city on the occasion of his birthday. Inbal was wounded in the attack. The couple has two children.
Suher was raised on Kibbutz Shiller in central Israel. He had served in the IDF’s Military Police Corps and received a law degree before working in the high-tech industry.
Simcha Dimri, 60, of Dimona has been identified as one of the Israelis killed in Saturday’s deadly suicide blast on Istanbul’s Istiklal Street.
On Saturday, a suicide bomber killed four people and wounded 36 others, including 11 Israelis in a busy shopping district in central Istanbul.
According to an Israeli official, two Israeli citizens killed in the suicide bombing in Istanbul were dual nationals, holding US citizenship as well.
The bodies of the Israelis killed in the terror attack were due to be repatriated to Israel on Sunday.
Earlier on Sunday morning, a delegation of Israeli medical and emergency workers returned from Turkey early Sunday with some of the Israeli citizens who were wounded in a deadly suicide bombing Saturday in Istanbul.
Two planes carrying five Israeli casualties suffering light-to-moderate wounds arrived early Sunday at Ben-Gurion Airport.
Magen David Adom medical teams evacuated the wounded to Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer and Ichilov Hospital in Tel Aviv.
Also on Sunday, the IDF said it had sent another delegation including Home Front Command forces and Air Force and medical corps to Turkey to run an operating room and air lift wounded Israeli back home.
Along with the Israelis killed in the attack, Washington said two Americans had been killed and a Turkish official said one victim was Iranian, suggesting that some of the dead may have had dual nationality.
Six Israelis remained hospitalized in Turkey as of about 8:30 a.m. Sunday.
Meanwhile, five Palestinians wounded in the attack remained hospitalized in Istanbul under the supervision of MDA team and were expected to be transferred to Israel on Sunday afternoon. According to MDA, four of the Palestinians were in serious condition and one suffered moderate wounds.
There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the attack.