LAST night’s episode of I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here saw Tom Arnold become the first eliminated contestant of the season – but not before one of his usual famous name drops.
But this time, his explosive celebrity goss centred around Hillary Clinton.
Arnold, who revealed last year he had a damning video of Donald Trump saying “every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever” told fellow contestant Nazeem Hussain that Clinton called him a mere two days before the election, begging him to release the video.
“I had all the outtakes from Trump saying the N-word on The Apprentice,” said the actor and comedian.
Hussain then asked Arnold if he ever planned to release the damning video.
While 57-year-old Arnold admitted he might’ve if he had “their permission” even a call from Hillary Clinton herself wasn’t enough to make him release it.
“She called me two days before the election and said ‘please release that.’”
“The weight of the free world is on your shoulders,” Arnold alleged she added.
Arnold told the Democrat nominee, “I’d love to be a hero, but I can’t hurt these families.”
The show reportedly has a US $5 million confidentiality agreement.
Speaking to Nova FM’s Fitzy and Wippa on Monday morning, the True Lies actor again defended his decision not to release the video, claiming it wouldn’t have changed the presidential outcome.
“We’ve already heard him talking about sexually assaulting women, and that didn’t make a difference to the election,” he told the hosts.
“But if I was the one who was responsible for it [the hidden tape], I would have just done it [released it.]”
Following his elimination, Arnold also spoke more about the alleged Clinton call to I’m A Celeb hosts Chris Brown and Julia Morris.
“And it was just two days before the election and I got a call and they wanted a tape that myself and a lot of people have seen, from outakes of The Apprentice of Donald Trump,” he said.
“When it first circulated around Hollywood, Donald Trump was never going to be president. I hope when I find out what is going on, I hope he is not President any more.
I will be happy if America is still there,” he said.
The infamous ‘Grab her by the pussy’ video caused global outrage but Trump still won the election.
Arnold, who has known President for more than 30 years, has always been vocal in his opposition to Trump’s presidency.
Last week on an episode of I’m A Celebrity,the actor slammed President Trump.
“He is sexist, he’s racist but I consider him a kind of joke,” Arnold said.
“I have friends that are real billionaires, that are real and I always considered him a phony about that.”